Blog Archive

Paint It Black & Rust

I just can't seem to stop wearing black and rust together. It is my absolute favorite color combination! Or at least for the moment. Even my hair seems to have these colors now that my natural hair color is completely noticeable (dark brown). Oh well! So you're probably wondering what the heck is up with the little white fence in the photos. Well, it's there so that Teddy, our little 1 year old yorkie, doesn't eat the pebbles on the ground. He is just like a little kid, he'll put everything in his mouth, although I've noticed he doesn't do it that much anymore. If you have a doggie than you know that eating rocks can be deadly for them since they can't digest them. I can't wait for the weekend! Do you have anything exciting happening? For me it will consist of hanging out with friends, reading (I'm on book 2, Clash of the Kings, by George R.R. Martin), and watching Mildred Pierce on HBO! She's a very unlikeable character, but it's a very good story! ^,^





Details:




dress: U.O.
tights: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
bag: vintage Dooney & Bourke found at The L.B. Flea Market
drusy ring: Technibond on HSN
magnifying glass necklace: etsy
bracelets: vintage, ASOS, bought in Mexico
hair clip: unknown, I've had it for many many years
nail polish: Orange Fizz by Chanel

xoxo, 
Beatrice