Blog Archive

Annoyed-ista...

Bevin's random thought of the day:  "Has anyone else noticed how the marketing and advertising world has gone "-ista" crazy?  Everything is getting an "-ista" added to the end.  I blame Target.  They started it with bringing the word "Fashionista" back into marketing vernacular.  Then, with the recession, you started hearing more "bargainista" and "recessionista" in the world of apparel.  The TJMaxx coined the term "Maxxinista" (gag).  And if I'm not mistaken, Old Navy has recently jumped on the "-ista" bandwagon.  I'm kinda over it.  Just like this weather.  Rain Rain go away!  BUT!  I am feeling much better today than yesterday.  Today's "Awkward and Awesome Thursday" post will explain further. 

Hey look!  I wore a teal shirt again today. ha
 cardigan: Old Navy
teal silk top: The Limited (by way of Rugged Warehouse)
skirt: Gap
shoes: Payless

XOXO Bevin