Blog Archive

tsubasa masuwaka inspirated outfit + other weekend outfit + handmade acessories + nails

♥Last friday I felt very inspirated looking for some Tsubasa Masuwaka pictures. Thats why I wanted to observe items and style from her and try to make a look inspirated.

Makeup: she wears very strong cheek color pink (I suggest Candy Doll Strawberry pink or some like).
Nails: she doesnt deco a lot her nails(like Yui Kanno, who add a lot of jewelry in gel nails), but she likes colorful nails.
Necklace: she rarely wear long necklaces. She likes short ones, like big pearls.
Outfit: she usually wears short dresses (even at her wedding she did it). She loves polka-dot ones or other print, with ribbons, pastel color.
Shoes: she likes high (very high) heels! Not much boots, she likes pumps and sandals. She also likes transparent tights.
More: She usually add a cute item to the look. It can be a ribbon in wrist, cute ribbons or other cute stuff in hair.
Thats why I love her style! She is a good example of cute + sexy!

Well, I searched stuff I have to make a good inspirated outfit. I loved a lot the result!

top: Deary / Dear my love (Yumetenbo)
shorts: Linosug (Yumetenbo)
tights: Stream (Yumetenbo)
peep-toe: Linosug (Yumetenbo)
pink bag: Deary / Dear my love (Yumetenbo)
necklace: off brand
watch: bel air (Yumetenbo)
ribbon bracelet: handmade
cancan hat: off brand (Yumetenbo)
boots: Linosug (Yumetenbo)
white bag: handmade
earrings: off brand

Thats last saturday outfit (first pic).
While taking pics I tried to change a little, but yet liked most the first look.
Because I wanted to try a little her style I wear a short pearl necklace, a cute top, transparent tights, a polka-dot ribbon in my wrist, a pink bag and pink high heel. I also wear a cute pair of pink heart earrings. Look!


In some pics I was holding my handmade bag. But I didnt wear it yet. Now I found a way of making it more beautiful:


When I sew it in my handmade bag I'll surely wear!
I also bought new nail polish:


Felt in love with the green nail polish. I tried her style in nails, with colorful nails.
Now outfit from last sunday, not Masuwaka inspired anymore haha:

scarf: off brand
coat: Reebok
top: Disney (Yumetenbo)
shorts: So Lady (Yumetenbo)
tights: Trifil
shoes: Linosug (Yumetenbo)
necklace: handmade

This coat I'm wearing is new. My boyfriend gave me! Thank you, love!
I changed the detail in zipper to a kirakira star:


Now it looks more like me!
I also wanna show you some old necklace etc I found and changed into fashion items!

This is made with pieces from 3 necklaces and 1 bracelet and other stuff I bought long time ago. I think I'll add more black pearls in empty holes.


The necklace with a cross is a very old one (from when I was a child) and my mom gave it to me. The other is just a chain I found and add a old pendant on it. Together they look so cute!


The shorter necklace is one I did long time ago and was broken. Then I fixed it.
The other were just a real chaplet but I add more chain were you cant see it, so it got longer.
Together they even gave me inspiration for a floral + mint green look.
While I was taking pics of the last necklace, the sky got orange O.o This is very hard to happen:


Ok this is nothing with the real topic haha But well just wanted to show! (Thats why last pic got a pinky light, so beautiful!)

Well I talked already a lot! thanks for reading, please comment and come back again!^^
bai baiiiiiii