Blog Archive

Sources of Inspiration

I've found some awesome blogs lately and my list keeps getting longer and longer of those that I HAVE to check everyday for updates.  One that has given me MUCH inspiration lately is The Coveteur.  I started reading this one when it was still "The Coveted", before all of the legal messiness that happened because of the name (copyrights).  The name has changed but the content is still the same.  The concept of the blog is to give an insight into the home, closet, and world of various people who influence the fashion industry in some way and to show what inspires them.  It is mostly based on photographs, but with commentary by it's subjects about the pieces.  These pictures are constantly used as inspiration and backgrounds on my computer.  They have also been featured and posted on my tumblr site (Bevin says...).  I highly recommend checking it out 
Here are a few of my favorites so far:
(click-through each picture to go to the site)

XOXO Bevin