Blog Archive

My parade...

My parade has officially been rained on.
 cream cardigan: Target
teal top: Target (Mom's closet)
navy pants: Gap
brown oxfords: Target

See that smile up there ^ well, this was before I walked outside this morning and found that it was POURING again.  I am seriously done.  Over Rain.  I usually like rain when I'm able to stay in the comfort of my own bed. with some hot tea. watching movies.  But, not at 7am when I'm having to get ready to leave the house for work.  So step one was hair: I went with my "embrace the frizz" look and went back in time to high school when I loved "sprunching" my hair...you know what I'm talking about.  Step two was the outfit: I, yet again, couldn't wear sandals (sad) and I didn't want to wear tights because if they got wet I would be walking around in wet tights (obvi).  I got to work and work was fine until my body decided to give up and give me a migrane...So we sat in almost darkness in the classroom for the last half of the day.  

I want my sunshine back...and to get a call back for a job for a change.

Whew...sorry to be such a downer.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.

XOXO Bevin