Blog Archive

The "Grape" Necklace (again)...

Happy Wednesday Everybody!
I hope you're having a fantastic week so far. 

So, EVERYTIME I wear this necklace, someone (usually a student) asks me if those are grapes on my necklace...seriously?
What did make the question today kind of funny, was that I was eating green grapes with my lunch...but no, the beads are not grapes.
necklace: Anthropologie
cardigan: Target
top: JCPenny (she said...)
pants: Anthropologie
clogs: Target
No, they are not grapes.  But I wouldn't put it past me to wear fruit hanging from my neck.  I totally had (and may still have) a necklace with a pear on it when there was that weird trend a few years back where people wore necklaces with apples and such.  And some may still do that...and that's totally cool...but not for me.
DONT'T FORGET!  St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow! 
Do you have your "green" planned?
Working at a school, I take every precaution to make sure I don't get pinched...bring it.

XOXO Bevin