Blog Archive

I love this skirt (I couldn't think of a better title)...

Boy, THIS is COLOR!? huh?!
I am loving the mid/maxi length skirt trend this spring.  I found this skirt at a vintage shop in Charlotte at the beginning of March when I went thrifting with my friend Paige.  It has a fabulous elastic waist and pockets!  I'm guessing it's from the 80's.  This outfit was definitely not planned when I started getting ready this morning.  I had thoughts of wearing the skirt, but with my jean jacket.  I'm so glad I decided on the cardigan instead.  Something about the proportions with the skirt and the t-shirt and my height needed an element to break it up.  In comes the cardigan and the belt (also I wanted to cover up the elastic waitstband).  This may be a go-to look for me this Spring/Summer and I will have to remember it for if/when I'm travelling in the next few months...super easy.

And it was a good hair day to top it all off!
cardigan & drk brwn belt: Old Navy
t-shirt: H&M
skirt: vintage (Hong Kong Vintage)
sandals: Target

XOXO Bevin