Blog Archive

Spring Awakening...

Ever seen the musical Spring Awakening??  No?  You Should!  It toured last year and I was juuuust a little obsessed with it and followed it around the South-East (Charlotte, then on-stage seats in Atlanta and Greenville, SC).  It's touring right now too...check it out.

Spring is definitely on its way now!  Saturday was beautiful and I just had to get out of the house. 
The weather called for bright colors and sandals...and I answered.
Oh my!  I swear my legs ARE pale, but they aren't purple!
I blame the lighting coming in from my bathroom window.

scarf & belt: H&M
cardigan & dress: GAP
sandals: Target 

Speaking of my bathroom...I did some serious Spring cleaning this weekend.  I cleaned and organized my bathroom and my bedroom.  I switched out my closet too. 
Winter is OUT, Spring/Summer is IN!  It was refreshing to get my dresses and bright colored tops out of the storage bin.  I did keep out a few of my light sweaters just in case Mother Nature decides to pull a fast one on us.  I would have taken some pictures of the process to share, but my closet is so tiny and pitiful, it would only depress you.
 I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!
Did anyone else switch-over their closets this weekend too?  What is your favorite "getting ready for Spring" activity?

XOXO Bevin