Blog Archive

finished handmade cute handbag + weekend pics

♥hi hi~~ long time no write!
About "next updates" i'm sorry i promised long time ago Melliesh products review but now i cant access the pics i took when the products were sealed and i was looking foward them to write. everything because my pc isnt working and cant connect the pc memory to the notebook. I'll do them soon without pics ><
Also promised "how made a cute mini hat".. Same problem with pics. I'll try to do another so I'll have new pics.
"Wishlist for 2011 and shops I love" I'll do this post when I find a job. I cannot plan what I am going to buy without money haha xD


I finally finished my handmade handbag! Please look:
for doing this i used 1 shoes box which i painted with white ink (for no stamping in my bag what was printed in the box), 1 chain, some cetim strip white(for finish inside) and pink(for chain deco and to close bag), pink solid(inside), pink with white dots(for close bag) and white with pink dots(for outside) fabric, light pink elastic (for holding chains to bag body), stuff for deco(inside i had some accident with glue xD), bead for strip finish, a lot of glue for fabric, sewing machine and stuff to sewn.


zoom:


When I use this I'll post here my outfit!


This weekend was a little cold. It was very boring (I played a lot of plants vs zombies haha) because my brother told me he would arrive at home for we to trip about 1PM but he arrived 8PM! When I was waiting I took a lot of pics haha
tried resized the pics so its not pic spam haha


top:Mary Rose (Yumetenbo)
shorts:So Lady (Yumetenbo)
tights:off brand
soft tight:off brand (Yumetenbo)
boots:Linosug (Yumetenbo)
accessories: earrings (strass circle), necklace (cross and heart strass)
forgot circle lenses!><


my brother(not the same i told before, i have 3 brothers!) have now a new girlfriend and while we were tripping i could now her better(yes, whole family trip! monday and tuesday were carnival holiday). She is almost my age. My boyfriend was sick and he didnt trip with us, so she and me spent long time together while my brother was doing his stuff.
I carried my Wii so we played a lot of just dance 1 and 2. (Why trip if you carry your video game with you??)
She liked it a lot and we talked a lot too. She has a little girl child, who is 2 years old. I hope my whole family will know her better, of course because she has a child theres a lot of prejudgement. I remind about Hitomi who is also young mom. I'll recommend her I LOVE MAMA, Hitomi loves this magazine! well, offcourse she isnt gyaru haha
this weekend i also bath my cute 3 dogs. my body hurts a lot even now! its so hard to keep dogs under water!(i wont try with cats)












im now a little worried. it's been already one month i'm looking for a job, did a lot of tests, i always go to a new company, but nobody invited me to work yet. last time it took me 6 months to find a goob job. i really hope i can work soon.
im not used to save money so its very hard for me long time i cannot buy anything i want! my bf is so lovely and sometimes he gives me something I want but isnt enough. i really wanna be independent again T^T
but the worst isnt this. is that soon will begin matriculations for private university and if i dont find any job within first semester i wont be able to start studying this year. i got really angry and anxious to think something like it. i wanna study!!!!!!!




my plans if i find a job this month is to have my hair cut and dye highlights to blonde. i had my bangs cut (thats why look strange at pics) but not whole hair. I dont wanna lose my blonde highlights. Im also planning to try buying some autunm item at Taobao. I've heard this is very cheap and I dont have clothes for cold weather enough. Even if i really dont find a job I'll have to buy (is that good? haha)
Also cannot listen to music while in train or subway ... My mp3 broke and my mobile earphone too. The worst moment ever for this to happen!! bad luck xD


Ok so now I think i'll play some more plants vs zombies and then sleep XD


Thank you so much for visiting and reading! Hope you liked the pics!




BAI BAI~~