Blog Archive

Just Updated My Workshop Schedule

I just updated my Web site (www.SharilynMiller.com) with a new workshop schedule, including several new dates for my Wild Wire Women retreats this spring and summer. You can find my latest schedule by clicking here.
My blog created especially for WWW retreats can be accessed here: http://wildwirewomenretreats.blogspot.com
I'm also teaching next week in Santa Fe, New Mexico! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it. Santa Fe is one of my very favorite cities, certainly in the US. It's a gorgeous art town, with amazing art galleries (all types of art, not just southwest), and the food is delicious. BeadFest is hosting the show and workshops, which take place March 10-13. If you were thinking about coming out for it, my classes still have openings. Just go to my workshop schedule and scroll down to see all of my offerings: schedule
I'd love to see you there. Be sure to stop by at meet the teachers night to say hello. If you have any of my books or DVDs on hand, bring them and I'll sign them for you. I will NOT have kits or supplies or books or DVDs to sell at BeadFest, unfortunately. But most of my students already have their own copies anyway. Be sure to bring yours for a free signing!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn