Blog Archive

Veni Midi Vici

This is what I wore yesterday to old town Tustin to hang out with Ashley. It would be sunny one minute and the next overcast. So weird. It was freezing to say the least and I'm just glad I was wearing a longer dress since it was also windy. I've really been embracing the "midi" lengths on dresses and skirts lately. There's something so sophisticated about the length. I'm still not sure if I'll go as far as to wear a maxi dress, they're just not for me. At only 5'5" maxi's do absolutely nothing for me. So for now I'm sticking to my midi's.







dress: YMC via Gilt
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via ModCloth
necklace: etsy
bag: vintage
smoky quartz/ moon stone rings: HSN
came ring: vintage
sunglasses: Miu Miu


Thanks Ashley for taking my outfit photos! ^,^

xoxo,
Beatrice