Blog Archive

Arty Jewelry & Arty Jewelry II on NOOK!

I'm so excited to share my news: Arty Jewelry and Arty Jewelry II are now available as download e-books for just $9.99 each!
If you have the Barnes & Noble full-color nook e-reader device, you can download them instantly by visiting the following links:
Arty Jewelry
Arty Jewelry II
What if you don't own a nook? I don't myself, but you and I can easily download e-books from www.barnesandnoble.com to iPhones, iPads, android phones, PCs and Mac computers, or BlackBerry phones, using the FREE nook apps from B&N. To read more about their free apps, click here.
What can you expect from my e-books on nook?
My first Arty Jewelry book was published a year ago on www.blurb.com and is still available for $30.24 plus shipping. It's a small book, 7x7 inches, but printed in full color on 120 pages of premium paper. If you prefer to own physical books, this is the way to go. Arty Jewelry includes 11 projects stepped out with big photos and 14pt type, very easy to follow! To see all 11 projects on my Web site, click here. To order Arty Jewelry as a paperback book, click here.
Arty Jewelry as an e-book provided the opportunity to include all 11 projects plus much more than in the paperback version: an introduction, tools & materials section, basic techniques demos, plus resources with Web links. You get more for less: it's just $9.99. Tons of photos, plenty of step-by-step instruction, a great value for the money. To order, click here.
Arty Jewelry II was published early this year on www.blurb.com, and is still available for $30.24 plus shipping. Like my first book, this one is small but mighty: 120 pages of premium paper, full-color, plenty of instruction, 10 projects plus using liver of sulfur and polishing techniques. If you'd like to see a preview click here. If you'd like to see all 10 projects on my Web site, click here.
Arty Jewelry II as an e-book also provided me with the flexibility of adding more pages and text and photos, virtually repeating all the basics and tools & materials info from my first Arty Jewelry book. Everything you need is included (if you are a novice wire artist) to get you started. But the projects in this book are all unique, no repeats from any of my previous books. It's a great value at just $9.99 and you can download it instantly. Just click here.
Now I have to say—and I admit to bragging here—that my downloadable e-books are far better than any other jewelry making e-books currently available. I've purchased (for my iPhone) all the bestselling titles in the jewelry making category because I had to know what the competition is up to. Some of these e-books have been OK, but my main complaint is that their photos are too small and hard to see, and there aren't very many of them. Not so with my e-books! You get hundreds of photos in each book, all of them very bright and clear, sharply focused, and easy to see because they show you close-up detail of each and every step. Naturally, every step is not only photographed but described in text that is easy to read and follow.
I hope you enjoy my new e-books. I'm very excited to finally be able to offer them to you in a format that I am truly proud of.
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn