Blog Archive

Dusty Rose

Spent another lovely day outside yesterday. It's still a bit cold, but sunny enough to wear pretty dresses without tights. I wasn't kidding when I said I was really embracing midi lengths. I can't get enough of this length. I got lunch with a good friend of mine who has one of the most amazing shoe collections ever! We first headed to Old Town Orange to walk around for a bit and then drove to the Gypsy Den for some delicious food. It was a another very nice weekend filled with friends and all of Hayao Miyazaki movies! Hope yours was swell as well!





Finally got my glasses from Warby Parker! Yes, they have real prescription, although I don't need to wear them all the time. 


dress: ASOS
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
cardigan: H&M
bag: vintage
horse locket necklace: H&M
sunglasses: Dior
white drusy ring: HSN
Murano glass ring: souvenir from Venice from my sister

xoxo,
Beatrice