Blog Archive

EBEW: Maxi Skirt...

It's an Everybody, Everywear day!  This month's assignment was a Maxi Skirt!  I own a few, but this is definitely one of my favorites!  I found it in a vintage shop in Charlotte.  I'm guessing it's from either the 70's or 80's.  It has pockets and a fabulous elastic waist!
What's not to love!?

REFINERY29.com has a neat post about different ways to wear a maxi skirt!
  jacket & belt: Old Navy
top: JCPenny (she said...)
wedge sandals: Target
I guess this skirt is "technically" mid-length instead of maxi, but for me it's long, and that means "maxi".  I'm already seeing some EBEW posts for today and getting new ideas!  I love EBEW days!  So far, one of my favorite looks is wearing a button down oxford over a maxi dress and knotting it at the waist.  I can't wait to try it!

Maxi Skirt/Dress | Everybody, Everywear
 XOXO Bevin