Blog Archive

Blogger Meet Ups- Jasmine

Earlier today I had the great pleasure of meeting Jasmine, of Transient Withdrawal, in real life! It was so much fun and in no time we were chatting it up like old time friends. She is so sweet and cute! I hope we can hang out again soon! We met up at the I.V.C. Flea Market, held the first Sunday of every month for you locals out here. The best part of this awesome flea market is that it's free. All other flea markets should take note!! None of this eight bucks to get in b.s. (Pasadena Rose Bowl Flea Market I'm looking at you)! Overall it was a successful morning! We both found some great things.
Here are some moments of the day:


Old hair nets packaging with no hair nets inside. I checked. 

Stork Bingo....ummm NO THANKS!! haha

Lots of pretty cameos! sigh.

Jasmine found a super cute straw hat for only three bucks!! 

Proof that we met, haha ^,^

Jasmine can jump really high! hehe, okay, she might have jumped off the rock ^,~

My finds: a bow tie clip, necklace, porcelain cameo that I made into a brooch, a cameo that I made into a ring, and some awesome little metal Star Wars figurines from 1982 (yes, I love Star Wars). The best part, I only spent thirteen bucks!!  

xoxo,
Beatrice