Blog Archive

FREE Book & DVD offer!!!

Patti Bullard over at Wired Up Beads (makers of my very favorite pliers, Wubbers!) is offering this incredible deal that you don't want to miss. Purchase just three Wubbers tools direct from the Wired Up Beads web site and get a copy of my latest book, Wire Art Jewelry Workshop, with DVD, for FREE.
This is an amazing opportunity. I use and highly recommend the Wubbers pliers to anyone who is serious about making beautiful wire jewelry and keeping his or her hands safe from harm. I have successfully used my Wubbers on all wire gauges up to 8-gauge (yes, EIGHT gauge) without stressing my hands, without causing injury. I love the big "classic" size but for those with smaller hands, you might prefer the "baby" Wubbers.
I especially love the big bail-forming pliers, and I've also been using my bent chain-nose pliers a lot lately for opening and closing jump rings and other links. You will love these pliers, and for a limited time if you purchase just three pair you get a FREE copy of my new book.
Just enter WUBDEALS in the "special requests" section of the shopping cart, and that's it!
Offer expires at midnight on April 29, so get your orders in soon.
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn