Blog Archive

I like to match the stores...

My agenda today was filled with "red stores"...no, not communist or Republican stores.  RED stores (Target, TJ-Maxx, etc.)...so I decided to match. (pshyeahokay)

Seeing as that it never fails that I run out of EVERYTHING (lotion, deodorant, etc) all at once, I had to make a big trip to Target today (I know, poor me).  After that, I wanted to hit up our new TJ-Maxx.  Despite the fact that everyone has warned me that it is just our old TJ-Maxx in a new location, I pushed on and wanted to prove them wrong.  Well, I failed, it's all the same stuff, not much to write home or blog about.  But I did make it out of there with a new fancy shower cap and a nice French Press.  Ever since I had french press coffee at my brother and his wife's house a few months ago I have been determined to try it myself but I didn't want to shell out more than 20 bucks for one.  Voila!
I got this top this weekend at Goodwill when they were having a 25% off all textiles sale!

top: Thrifted (Goodwill)
jeans: Anthropologie
gold sandals: Target (s/s 10)

It's a simple outfit, but a great start to my Spring Break this week!

XOXO Bevin