Blog Archive

Kiss My Asparagus...

gingham shirt: Old Navy
jeans: GAP
shoes: TOMS

Well, I've got some news...I'm giving up on my dreams of working in fashion and I've decided to start a farm.  I've saved up all of my money and purchased some land in the mountains of North Carolina.  I am going to be an asparagus farmer.  I may dabble in squashes and tomatoes as well.

 XOXO Bevin


...
...
...



APRIL FOOLS!!! 
(haha I accidentally typed April Foods the first time I typed that)

Now you hate me as much as the other people who tried to pull an April Fools joke on you today, huh?  
I'll be the first person to say how much I HATE April Fools Day because I am literally one of the most gullible people in the world.  But I needed some way to talk about this outfit other than it's Friday. I wanted to wear jeans. This shirt was clean. And I didn't feel like wearing ANOTHER t-shirt w/ cardigan combination.  I think I do look very "farm-ish" with my gingham shirt (tied very Mary-Ann style) and rolled up jeans.  But I don't think the glitter TOMS would be appropriate for tilling land...yeah, I know farming terms (that I learn from country songs).  Also, I love "Kiss my Asparagus" as a "food" play on words.  I also have an apron that has that on it...and I like to brag.

So to all of you folks planning on pranking me today.  I'm packing my gingham and moving to my plot of land.  Kiss my Asparagus.

XOXO Bevin