Blog Archive

Third Time's a Charm...

top: Old Navy (Fall 09)
trousers: Dockers (JCPenny)
wedge sandals: Target
I've had this top for a while now.  But I can really only think of two different times that I've worn it.  However, when it comes time to purge my closet I always seem to hold on to this one.  I love the sleeves and the neckline and I love the color contrast between the bright flowers and the dark navy background.  Another reason why I pulled this top out from the depths of my closet is because I thought it was somewhat 70's-ish and on trend for this Spring.  Tucked in to a full skirt or some high-waisted jeans???  Maybe baby.

I encourage you to take a second look at your closet and give those pieces you've held on to a second chance.  There must have been a reason, right? 

XOXO Bevin

ps...Don't you just love a Good Hair Day!?