Blog Archive

A Few of my Current Favorite Things


I can't help but smile every time I look at my hands. The butterflies are very cheery. These are the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips. I also have them in houndstooth and floral and had the lace ones on a while back. 

One of my new necklaces. Yes, it's a globe and it actually spins! I made it not too long ago. 

I've had this vintage dress for a year now and have only worn it once. I plan on changing that once it gets warmer (it's supposed to be overcast for the next few days). sigh. 

I don't wear pink even though I really like the color, but give me shades of pink lipstick and I'm in. My favorite, and go to lipstick, is Chanel's Mademoiselle (second to last). 


What are a few of your current favorite things?!


xoxo,
Beatrice