Blog Archive

Gotta Love an Ikat Flat...

Hey guys!  I'm sorry I haven't posted yet this week but my mind has been elsewhere and I'm finally starting to get my "poo" back together enough to where I can post an outfit.  I've been dealing with some personal stuff that I wont bother you with here and NC, along with many other in the Southeast US of A has been dealing with the aftermath of some serious storms and wind that came through Monday night.  My family was lucky not to lose power but we have had little to no water pressure for the past 24 hours.  I'm technically rocking 3rd-day hair today...almost a new record. (yay dry shampoo!)
denim jacket: Old Navy
shiny cream/yellow top: JCPenny (she said...)
red pants: GAP
flats: Macy's (Rocketdog)
Last weekend I went shopping and bought a new pair of sparkly flats and THESE!
I realized the other day that the great majority of my shoes are all either Black or Brown...so I decided to switch things up a little.

XOXO Bevin