Blog Archive

Awkward and Awesome Thursday...

Awkward:
- chaperoning a high school band trip to Washington, DC this weekend when there is a threat of the government shutting down...so no trip to The Capitol anymore???  I'll keep you posted.
- Will.I.Am practically picking his nose on American Idol last night.
- rolling in to work after the first bell rings.  Granted, school hasn't started yet, but there were two students standing outside of my classroom waiting for me to unlock the door.
- trying to eat a banana that isn't quite ripe enough yet...but sooo hungry!
- seeing students out in public with their parents, while I'm out shopping with my mom...it's just weird, "oh! that's your Mom? this is mine! See ya 2nd period! Don't forget your homework!"
- having 3 people come by my classroom to ask me "Why are you still here??" It's a half-day today at school and I technically don't have to stay until 3pm.  I'm still here because I'm blogging.

Awesome:
- going to Washington, DC for the first time ever.  Even if things shut down I'll still BE THERE! (I MIGHT be able to post from my phone over the weekend, but I will definitely post Monday about the trip)
- new shoes and bags.  Target has most, if not all, of their bags on sale right now.  I got a tote and a cross-body purse for the trip yesterday and I loooooove them! 
- That I might be doing a "packing post" about the packing process that will take place tonight.  I'm a natural over-packer, it's a problem.
- I won a student over by the fact that I love "The Princess Bride"...there is hope for our future.
- That Spring Break is two weeks away!!

XOXO Bevin