Blog Archive

More than 500 reasons to smile..!

G'day gorgeous ones! Hope you are all well and having a splendid weekend in your parts of the world.
Sorry for the lack of posts and blog visits in the past week. Life has been hectic in more ways than one - mostly so because the 'mini Inspirations' are enjoying their 'Autumn schoolies'. A whole of three weeks together and I'm going to soak up ever moment!


So with little time on my hands, I really just wanted to pop in to let you know that we are off on a family holiday to Tasmania tomorrow afternoon. Though we fly down to Hobart initially we intend to travel by rent-a-car all over this amazing island to explore & enjoy all that it has to offer. To me there is nothing better than a little road-trip adventure, and this is so what our tired 'family quartet' needs right now!


 *****
.. happy faces now smile back at me from my side bar and I wish to warmly welcome all of my new followers friends to my blog. It is a privilege & a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you will like my rambles & delights about everything that falls into this, my Space for Inspiration! xx


 *****

Last but not least. Another big thank you to my dear and wonderful friend Marsha of 'Splendarosa' who awarded me this tailor-made 'Beautiful Blog Award'. How special and heart warming Marsha! Big hugs of gratitude. xx



OK my lovelies, that is it from me for now - so much to smile about! Quick and brief I know (xx sorry xx) but I promise to be back in more depth soon. Have a wonderful week ahead and a very Happy Easter (& Passover) to those who celebrate!

Biggest hugs to you all. I'll miss you lots..!


xx Charlotta