Blog Archive

more praise for Flying Lessons Ecourse


You guys. The response has been incredible to the upcoming ecourse - totally loving your excitement about it! I'm reminded of how I felt about the ecourse during its run last year and I just know in my bones it will be just as special.  Thank you, also, for spreading the word on your blogs/twitter/facebooks - this is HUGELY helpful and I so appreciate it.

I wanted to share some more praise for the e-course with you. I want you to hear its essence, its voice, because I believe in it, and I know it to be life changing (for me and for you!)


“I cannot believe how much you have covered, the depth and quality of each lesson, and how many ‘tools’ I now have to enable me to soar! Thank you so much Kelly for your generosity, for gifting us with your wisdom.”

“This information is SO, SO helpful. I feel like I’m reading a letter from my biggest fan / supporter / friend / mentor – I can’t thank you enough.”

Bottle cap wisdom
“I’ve taken many workshops and without a doubt your content has far surpassed any of them in terms of you giving us your heart and practical information to use. I’ve been a photographer while holding down a part-time job for awhile and just haven’t had the guts (fear?) to take it to the next level. This content has helped me realize “What am I waiting for?” I’ve got a logo concept going, next is a website redesign and finally to get a blog going. I now know I can do it to. I feel ready. Thank you!”

“You’ve covered topics that I have long wondered about, but didn’t know how to do or where to go for answers. Thank you for your generosity in sharing.”

“I never dreamed that tips on hot to grow my creative business would be so deeply touching and awaken inspiration that I never knew was asleep.”

“This content has helped me with so many things, from mental clarity, to organizational skills, to technical details to reconnection with my spiritual path and growth… This was worth SO much more than what I paid in terms of the growth it inspired in me.”

“Flying Lessons was fantastic. You went above and beyond. I have taken many classes/workshops but not one of them could even come close to the information/content you shared.”

“I am in possibility heaven!”

“The content totally exploded my mind and continues to push me into all new places…Kelly is generous beyond belief. I wish I’d “met” Kelly when I was a fledgling business woman and yet there were still volumes to learn from her rich content. What I have learned is helping me to prioritize my creative business and stay true to my creative spirit.”
REGISTER