Blog Archive

Building an ark and I have been featured again!

When a drought breaks in Australia it sure does break! We have just come out of a 10 year drought and it has been raining a LOT this year but the last couple of weeks have been a real doozy!!! Luckily the house has stood up to it...no leaks...thank god! But I woke up this morning and the sun was out.... it is one of those beautiful crisp sunny mid winter days that just hints at the promise of the spring to come.


Luckily even in mid winter there is always something blooming in the garden, especially the gorgeous camellias which really come into their prime.


I am also excited that my lovely e-friend Kim at Savvy Southern Style has featured me on her blog today. I am only a recent convert to the blog world but I have found it such an inspiring place with wonderful supportive people. Thank you Kim and for all your lovely comments.

Please go and visit Kim at Savvy Southern Style and check out her wonderful house and makeovers also she has a great link party on Wow us Wednesdays!