Blog Archive

idle tears

"Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean,
Tears from the depths of some devine despair
Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes,
In looking on the happy autumn fields,
And thinking of the days that are no more."
— Alfred Tennyson














I really don't have much to say at the moment, except that I felt like a forest fairy while frolicking and dancing through the woods. Me and Wendy found this perfect tree to sit in in the picture below; it curved and was the perfect little seat. Well, I took my heels off and climbed up into it and sat there as we took some photos. There weren't any/enough little branches on the trunk for me to climb down, so I had to jump off. So I jumped and before my feet could hit the ground my skirt caught on where I was sitting and I was stuck literally hanging there from my skirt. {See last picture.} I was laughing and crying at Wendy as she stood there laughing her head off and taking pictures. "Help me! It's not funny! Get me down!"  It wasn't very funny then, as it hurt really bad, but now I think it's hilarious, haha!



I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xo
Maria Elyse

tank: charlotte russe
skirt: vintage dress converted into skirt
belt: vintage
flower crown: c/o little bird blue
platform sandals: target