Blog Archive

Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation hydrating body lotion review

♥hi girls~


About one month ago, my bf gave me this Victoria's Secret hydrating body lotion (yes, he gave me this with no reason, he though i would like the fragrance and he was right haha)... So I will write my thoughts about it!




It smells like Gods fragrance lol The smell is very sweet and sooooo gooooood! It really remembers the mango smell, but it's much better because its soft. Though you can get sick of the smell if use too much. Because of the fragrance it really worths! It's also very lasting fragrance for a body lotion, but wont last a whole day or replace a perfume....but take care what kind of perfume you will use while using this or you may smell like shit haha I recommend very sweet smell perfume for better matching this.




Its moisturizing(not much...) for skin daily use but it hurts and scratch a lot if applied at very sensitive skin so take care, though probably you wont use this everyday because of so sweet smelling. Also it's bad if you are in a hurry because it will make your skin very sticky at first, so you have to wait some minutes for wearing your clothes.


I find its missing a refreshing sensation while applying which I feel at most of national body lotions... Maybe thats because I had never used a foreign body lotion brand... well, thats because I dont like much the applying sensation.


So my conclusion about this is... Buy if you want a really good smelling body lotion for non daily use when theres no matter if you take long time because of this product. If you are a body lotion fan, have a lot of them and alternate them, this is for you.


Theres also a lot of famous Victoria's Secret fragrances for this body lotion...But I never tried none of them.When I try other product from Victoria's Secret I may try the Body Wash or Fragrance Mist with same fragrance, they must be good! Maybe the ultra-moisturizing hand and body cream, available with same fragrance too, would feel more refreshing and moisturizing than this. Im also very curious about the other fragrances, would them be just as good as this one?