Blog Archive

Sorry for the lack of posts again!  

I've been crazy busy trying to squeeze every last hour I can grab a'hold to work so that I can put that money in "The Austin Fund" and it has left me with little bloggin' time.  Boo.  

BUT!  Speaking of Austin...the big move is NEXT Thursday!!  I will be packing up my life in to my crappy little car and heading out to "The Lone Star State" for a little life adventure!  I'm super and excited but an emotional wreck at the same time.  It's finally settling in that I'm going to be a good 20 hours away from any family and friends ('cept for my awesome roommates!).

Here's to Ramen dinners for the next few months and sleeping on an air mattress!...and Fun Life Adventures!

But if you want to keep up with me on "the daily"...Please follow me on Twitter @bevin_cox and hopefully if my car breaks down somewhere in Louisiana one of you can alert the right officials so come and help me out!  Thanks in advance. 

XOXO Bevin