Blog Archive

not yet coming back but,

♥i miss you girls~ I keep on reading your blogs but I dont have time to comment or to write here. Today I was at home because of bad health then i did a deco, now its on youtube! I did it very fast and didnt read before publishing so theres a lot of writing mistakes, Im sorry!






Today I also transformed my key into a PIKACHU! ^-^


For doing this I used yellow cold porcelain, my MAYBELLINE Liner Express Liquid Eyeliner (very recommended for eyes and for drawning LOL) and a red pen ^.^ I may do this to my other key too.... Which POKEMON should I do in next key????


which pokemon should i do?


I think I will come back around november. Im very unhappy now, cant wait for this work to finish. I really think I got bad health because of stress. Maybe I give up before the end.