Blog Archive

friday favourites - the house that pinterest built

 Yep, that's right. I built my (day)dream home from some of my favourite Pinterest photos. 

Here's my lovely front door. I love coming home to that every day.

                                                                                   Source: flickr.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


This is my pretty and always tidy entryway.

                                                                Source: feistydesign.tumblr.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


Now straight to the heart of the home: the open kitchen/living room. I love how light and bright it is. 

                                                                       Source: houseofturquoise.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


I eat most of my meals at the TV my casual dining nook.

                                                                      Source: coastalliving.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


I'm kind of an organization freak, so I love my big pantry.

                                                           Source: msimondesign.blogspot.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


Do you like my sunny dining room? I love it here but only spend time in it when someone else comes over to cook! 

                                                                     Source: meridameridian.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


I went for elegance in the powder room.

                                                                          Source: sarahrichardsondesign.com via Trio on Pinterest


And in the bedroom as well. I love a plush and comfy bed. 

                                                                 Source: shoeboxdecor.blogspot.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


I wanted a bit of a modern touch in the master bath.
                                                                     Source: staciedwardsblog.ca via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


My home office has to stylishly hold all of my "stuff". Baskets are a must. 
                                                                           Source: bhg.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


Oh, and I love to read, so I also have a cozy den.

                                                                    Source: beautiful-libraries.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


Finally, no dream home of mine would be complete without a fabulous outdoor space in the back yard.

                                                                 Source: homeportfolio.com via refresheddesigns. on Pinterest


So, want to come over and visit? Or are you too busy pinning? 

Check out some other great Pinterest tours over at The DIY Showoff where there is a PinFest going on! Such fun!