Blog Archive

3 things monday

{three things i love}


1.  This delightful dress from Chicwish. It's so enchanting and quirky; I would love to add it to my fall wardrobe.





2.  The Etsy shop the Meadowlark. It has the most beautiful prints ever, all drawn or painted by Becky Filip, who owns the shop and is also the lead singer in one of my favorite bands ever, the Honey Trees. Above are my favorite prints; each links back to its product page.





3.  Oversized cardigans. Some call 'em old man sweaters, others say that it's wearing clothes that don't fit you correctly. Either way I agree and am totally okay with it. Oversized cardigans are so comfy, can be worn in a bajillion different ways, are perfect for fall and winter, and are really easy to find at thrift stores, because they're either made intentionally oversized in your size (if that makes any sense, haha) or you can look at sizes larger than your own and find some that are perfect. It's not one of those items that has to be in your size. I gotta get some more oversized cardigans for autumn!

{all images link back to their original sources}

. . .

Sorry that this post is up so late today! Our internet has been out for the past seven hours or so and only just came back on. Anywho, tomorrow I'm off for a day out with my mom and sisters, which should be really fun. I'll be sure to take pics and tell you guys all about it. :)

Happy Monday!

xo
Maria Elyse