Blog Archive

toby & mickey

I know...these socks and shoes again. I seriously can't get enough of the combination!





Say hello to Toby and Mickey! They live over at the barn across the road. I was taking pictures and all of a sudden they both came running and leaping over to the garage. I'm not a big cat person at all, in fact, I actually somewhat dislike cats. I'm a dog lady all the way! But anywho, I just couldn't resist picking them up and cuddling them a little. I'm not sure which one is which in the photos, but I think Mickey's the darker one and Toby is lighter. I guess they're kinda sorta really cute. :)




My aunt and cousin left this morning, but it was an awesomely, amazingly wonderful weekend with them. The first day they were here we went tubing out on the lake for a few hours, which was really fun, after which we had pizza for dinner, hung out, had  a campfire and s'mores. Then me, Wendy, Lily, Rose, and my cousin Zach went down in our room and watched Toy Story 3 and played Muppets Monopoly for a while, laughing our silly heads off and joking around. The next day we slept-in, ate some delicious caramel rolls from our local coffee shop and cafe, climbed the big fire tower in our town (it's super tall and scary, in case you were wondering), then we went off to a different lake where some friends of ours have a cabin that they let us stay at sometimes. We went paddle-boating, canoeing, ate some amazing salmon, and then some of us decided to spend the night there. We had a campfire and stayed up until three in the morning talking and getting scared out of our minds at all the sounds and animal noises everywhere. It was such a fun weekend spent with family, doing all sorts of fun, crazy things, and I'm actually sad that it's basically over. But now we've all got some great memories. ♥

I hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did! 

xo
Maria 

top: unknown
shorts: vintage old navy
bag: vintage, for sale in my shop
socks: charlotte russe
platform sandals: target
hat: vintage francesco bing, gifted