Blog Archive

Have you noticed....the map trend!

Once you start noticing them, you see them everywhere. I am always curious what is the impetus for a new trend, though having noticed it, it is probably not new! Maybe it is the need to travel but not being able to afford it in this current financial climate....or is that just me!!!

Anyway....on to the maps and world globes...you know I kinda of like it and the more I see of it the more I like it maybe it is the nostalgia .... the old school days.....



Who'd have thunked it....two people came up with the same idea of creating lights out of globes cut in half!







Map wall art.... an area close to your heart?


Cover some old boxes for a colourful quirky look on your book shelves.


I want this chair, it would look great in the family room or kids room or study....


 This is cute, I am not sure if I would do it but.....


We can sit at the table and decide where we want to go next....Tahiti looks nice!


OK.... now I have always have had a lot of patience but this is one or two steps to far.... amazing!

All of these images can be found on my Pinterest check them out and find some more, maybe you will start some map art of your own!