Blog Archive

My Mama

I'm a little late posting this since Mother's Day was yesterday, but better late than never! We celebrated by having a nice early dinner in the backyard with cake after and some movies. My mama is a very beautiful person inside and out. She's very charismatic and smart and always has good advice. Did I mention she's also very stylish! Now you now where I get it from! ;) I love her so much so I'm dedicating this post to her. I hope you were able to spend time with your mom's yesterday and told them how much they are appreciated! Because after all... mom's do always know what's best. 


This is what I wore:





My grandmother and mom then:


My mama today and Teddy (he's very photogenic): 


dress: c/o ModCloth
shoes: Swedish Hasbeens
scarf: was my mom's 
necklace: F21 (a long time ago)
bunny ring: H&M
moonstone ring: HSN
floral ring: handmade

xoxo,
Beatrice