Blog Archive

Sneak Peek into Arty Jewelry III: Fleur-De-Link Bracelet

So if you enjoy making intricate links of coiled and spiraled wire, you will love my new Fleur-De-Link bracelet. It's featured in my upcoming ebook, Arty Jewelry III.
The bracelet pictured is made in copper wire, but it also looks great in sterling or fine silver. Or you could try brass wire, but I don't recommend it because it's just too hard. Maybe your hands are stronger than mine...
This is a fun bracelet with a unique clasp that sort of disappears into the design, but I like it. I love creating new findings instead of relying on the old standbys like S-hooks and toggles, which do have their place, but are starting to get old for me.
Anyway, enjoy! I hope to have Arty Jewelry III available for download by next month, but it's not quite ready yet. In the meantime, check out Arty Jewelry and Arty Jewelry II, available on www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com.
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn