Blog Archive

Arty Jewelry III: Sneak Peek!

Now that Arty Jewelry and Arty Jewelry II are both available ebooks on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com, I'm hard at work on my next ebook: Arty Jewelry III.
I thought it might be fun to give you a sneak-peek into the contents of this book as I work on it; currently it's designed to offer 10 wire jewelry projects, including the Double Spiral Heart pin pictured above. This pin looks great in sterling silver (pictured) or copper wire, and it's elegant enough to wear on most open-weave fabrics.
It's one of the easiest projects in the book, too. Believe me, I'm providing some rather complicated designs as well as a few simple pieces in my next ebook. I hope you like them!
If you don't have Amazon's kindle, you can download the software app that turns your phone, computer, etc. into a kindle reader device. It's a free app, available here.
If you don't have Barnes & Noble's nook, you can download the software app that turns your phone, computer, etc. into a nook reader device. It's a free app, available here.
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn