Blog Archive

Reviving riviera

I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to write this post but better late than never, right?!

Well the summer is nearly here if it isn't already, keep having to remind myself it is only may.... That's why my veg patch in the garden isn't providing yet. (obsessed gardener this summer)

These look book images from Clare Lopeman's ss11 collection are perfect to get you in the summer mood! Perfect inspiration for my recently booked sailing holiday around Croatia! Although I'm sure it won't be quite as glamourous and sophisticated as these images.

The collection is inspired by the 'soviet riviera' with evident hints of admiration for vintage bathing suits. The engineered prints have an almost mechanical feel in a sophisticated rust free, minimalist kind of way, which help to enhance the female form in an elegant manner! Seriously stunning. Roll on sunshine!!!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone