Blog Archive

Madrid loft..

Hi lovelies. Just stumbled across this beautiful loft in Madrid, Spain. Don't you just love the use of  red/orange, white, black and natural wood!?!



Am also smitten with this large white piece of art. It relaxes me and I love the circular detail. I might just try to replicate something like this for my bare walls in our new place here in Sweden.. I promise to share the result if I achieve something reasonable, though it may take some time as our consignment is still making its way from Sydney to Stockholm by ship.



The black/white piece on top of the vintage luggage is also very nice, and I love the tension between it and the fun little desk lamp. Simple yet impactful.


And don't you love the follow through in the bike.. Colour co-ordination done by a pro.. :)


Have a great rest of the week my darlings. 
Lots of love from Sweden.

xx Charlotta 

via Nuevo Estilio