Blog Archive

I will pay you a million dollars if you can find this fabric. HELP!!!

Ok, I don't actually have the million, but I *totally* would pay it out.  We are down to our last beloved "Stinky" - Pita Pocket's blanket.  I originally made 4 of them from a stretchy soft cotton knit fabric that I can't find anywhere.  I know I ordered it online, but as it was almost 3 years ago I have no idea even where I ordered it from.  I haven't been able to find anything through searching, and I'm really starting to freak.  Stinky is slept with every night and goes everywhere with Pita.  The last one we have is ripped so I'm trying to mend it for him.  If any of you can find this fabric with some mad internet skillz I would be oh so grateful - and so would Pita!  Here is a photo - the green was much brighter originally: