Blog Archive

Warm Days

When Maria put this dress up for styling on the Delightful Dozen I knew I had to give it a try. It's only natural that I like it since I designed it! I design many things at Tulle but don't actually get everything I design, especially if it's exclusively for ModCloth (like this dress) since I can't buy those with my discount. So I wanted to see for myself the fit of this dress and I really like it. I have a large bust, and that's usually where I run into fit problems, so this dress is perfect because it has the waist tie to cinch in the waist. I kept this outfit simple and focused on the little details since I wanted the dress to stand out. It's been so warm lately that all I want to wear are dresses with no tights! 







dress: Tulle exclusive for ModCloth via Lulu Letty through the Delightful Dozen
wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
clutch: ASOS
hat: U.O.
sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
brooch: F21 (years ago)
smoky quartz ring: Technibond via HSN
bunny ring: H&M
faux pearl ring: vintage
lipstick: Chanel, "Fire"

xoxo,
Beatrice