Blog Archive

Deutschland war sehr Gut!

I'm back from Germany guys, that's why i haven't posted in a week. But im present now, hope i will enjoy the end of summer, and share more outfits pics with you.
So, Deutschland war sehr Gut. An amaizing trip, full of very strongs emotions, like i said on twitter. I did enjoy my week there. The country is beautiful, i mean everything is well organised, the city is clean, landscapes are spectacular, i love the language, (and i need to read my lessons again)...
So i went to a walk in the forest, i saw boars, i went swimming in a lake full of seaweed and... I tanned, yes i tanned. Who told black people don't tan?
I had so much fun, with great people. And there is a song which already reminds me of Germany. Pretty Woman. (Memories.).

Skirt and Tee: Zara; Headband: selfmade*; Flats: Boohoo.

PhotobucketPhotobucket