Blog Archive

Friday muse / Gwen Stefani

This lady is always cool, elegant and stylish, no matter what...






all images pinterest


I love her style, she's so inspirational to me (she is my age and the living proof that women can and do look gorgeous in their 40s - often even better than they ever did before)

Have I mentioned to you that I've been on a low GI/detox diet for nearly four weeks now? Well, I feel great and a lot more energetic, plus I've lost four kg and I can fit into a size 10 (australian) again! yeay!...I'm so pleased with myself! I can now face my busy/crazy days a lot better, lunch is much easier and so is dinner...the only negative point is that I tend not to bake cakes as much anymore and I love baking...but never mind I'm sure that with Christmas just around the corner the opportunity will rise again...for now I'll keep following my plan - I'm sure that my heart will thank me for that ;)



Have a wonderful Friday everyone

Claudia xo