Blog Archive

Inspiration for a rainy day

It's been raining non stop in Sydney since yesterday...The rain makes me feel kind of strange and happy at the same time, it's always been this way since I was I little girl
There's something quite powerful about the unpredictability of the weather, don't you think? I find myself staring at the window (constantly) with a mixture of voracity (that of a lion) and incredibility (that of a child) if possible at all...I can't seem to get enough of it.
I find it difficult to concentrate and I get hardly any work done...

It's difficult to find pictures to match that feeling of strange liberation, of freedom that the rain generates  in me...

pinterest
This is pretty close to it though...

What's the weather doing in your corner of the world today?

Hope you are enjoying it wherever you are :)

Claudia xo