Blog Archive

A day in the life...

First of all I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who stopped by yesterday and left comments wishing Izzy and myself a great night, they were very much appreciated. Izzy had a lovely night and I just wanted to show you how she looked so here we go...


There she is (in white) with her best friend Evie. Izzy is wearing mucci & me, necklace mum's own, make-up by mum and hair by Izzy, clutch by ruby & kit, shoes (not shown) by catwalk. I thought she looked lovely. It was a beautiful and warm day in Sydney,  perfect weather for a formal...
Meanwhile her baby sister Georgia (who loves animals and her dollies) took her favourite soft toy (a doggie) outside and had fun splashing and dancing around for a short while. The garden is so green and lush at the moment, it's just an explosion of colours and wonderful sounds... 



I was thinking that in ten years time little Georgia will be getting ready for her year 10 formal...scary, isn't it? I don't want my children to grow, I just want to cuddle them forever...well I can't really do much about the growing up bit unfortunately, can I?
Next up will be Lucas and his dinner dance, we are looking forward to that and luckily he is a boy...at least we won't have to worry about hair and make up this time! 


Take care,

Claudia xo