Blog Archive

Risqué Penélope Charmosa Kit in "Momento Penélope" Review

SPRING SUNNY
20ºC~26ºC OMG today is so hot ¬¬
Hello girls!
Today I'm going to review this sweet make up kit from Risqué! I love this Penélope Charmosa (Penelope Pitstop) collection since the release of cute nail polishes. I just had to buy the make up for trying.


Picture when I just bought


It comes with 1 lipstick, 1 nail polish, 1 lips highlighter and make up bag! The package is really cute and surely nice option for gifts.


Let's talk about the lipstick first!


Swatch

I already tried a lot of lipsticks and glosses brands and I can tell you for sure this is the best product for lips I ever tried.
This is very very moisturizing, you can feel your lips being treat, but this isnt gummy at all.
The pigmentation is very nice , I don't need more than one layer because it sticks perfectly to lips.
It's a pity there's only 4 colors available and I'm interested only in 2 colors which is "Momento Penélope", a light pink, and "Charminho Nude" (I never tried yet), a coral nude.
The smell is low and so nice, so you'll never get sick of this. It also lasts enough for a moisturizing lipstick, if you don't eat, drink or kiss boyfriend it will last for hours.
The texture is perfect. Not gummy, not dry. Is kinda creamy.
The price is nice too. With this kit, around R$30 (about 15USD), and individual the price is around R$20 (about 10USD).


On lips

Moisturizing: 5/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Smell: 5/5
Endurance: 5/5
Color variation: 1/5
Texture: 5/5
Price: 5/5

Thats my favorite lipstick ever, I hope this collection is never over.


Now highlighter

The instructions is for adding this above lipstick. It doesn't work at all, it feels really uncomfortable and isn't beautiful. But if you ignore instructions ans use it anywhere else - cheeks, eyes, body, anything - it's so nice! I love to add some at eyes inner or external corner. I already tried as eyeshadow and it was so cute too. It's very shine and has cute delicated glitter. Other day, my boyfriend opened the package and some fell at his backpack... until now it shines a lot hahahaha Hope he learned I won't give any rating because I don't belive glitters have a "bad point". This is my second favorite glitter, the first is white/silver from Contem1g, but only because of color and how it looks on me.


Wearing nail polish (the darker pink)

About the nail polish, as any color of Risqué, this is also so nice. The application is really easy and you can keep same nail style 'til 2 weeks without peeling off. My favorite brand for nail polishes ever. Some new collections is released for summer so I bought 4 new nail polishes this weekend


Colorama is more nice for nail treatment and Risqué for nail polish color and endurance


I always use this make up bag, it's very useful because it's transparent so I can see what I'm carrying with me or where is a product I wanna catch

Thats all today!

Thank you for reading