Blog Archive

Make up purchase + natural make up today + nails

SPRING RAINY
20ºC~27ºC sleepy~
Hello girls! Another make up package arrived so I wanna show you!
I had another very hurry hurry weekend so I couldn't take any pic of my outfits. Maybe next is just the same but then I'll start taking pics again! Also I have good news, I already prepared a lot of reviews posts. I'll start writing tomorrow!


Dolly Wink lashes no. 1, Diamond lashes glamurous, Melliesh gloss #2 and restocking #3

I bought them at DAZZSHOP, they were so cheap! For international shipping I used Tenso services, they never disappoint me. It's expensive but ships really fast! I received suuuper fast. Paid 1000 Yen in each item but Diamond lashes that is kinda cheap, 880Yen!!!



I'm in love with these Dolly Wink... so lovely! I don't like the new Dolly Wink eyelashes... They are so simple.. Cant wait to try my new lashes!!!



I cant wait to try these too! I can't belive how cheap it is!


My watermelon is so happy now!


I thought the #2 was more lilac but it's very rosy... I love this lipgloss, I'll never change to Candy Doll or anything.. Soon review!!


Me wearing Melliesh #2!
I did a very natural look because I had nothing special to do, but still had to go out...


I like natural styles. I think depends on my mood what kind of make up I wanna do

Latest nail style...


I didn't like the white polish I used so I took it off and tried something suggested by newest Popteen and Popsister magazines, but my thumb is still hurt and I had a lot of problems for making right hand decoration!
I like the star decoration theme, I'll try it more

But now I really wanna sleep!
Tomorrow I'll write a review, don't miss it!
bai baiii