Blog Archive

Outfit + new make up!

SPRING CLOUDY
20ºC~27ºC OK
Hello girls!
Last weekend I had saturday free to spend with my boyfriend and sunday I had to make a test. Sunday I was very hurry so I didn't take a pic of my outfit, but I have saturday outfit to show you!
This day was quite cold and rainy, I don't know why so cold weather in spring
Very first time wearing my new yellow top and my new cute shorts! Both from Yumetenbo


Black top: Laisy Daisy
Yellow top: girls boutique
Shorts: Linosug
Boots: so Lady
Tights: Lupo


I love to make a unexpected coordination so I was wearing pink eyeshadow and lips with a yellow/black outfit, but I didn't take a pic sorry!

Last week I received my new NYX make from Cherry Culture..Also received my first big box of fake eyelashes.


I wanted to try these very cheap lipsticks from NYX. The Black Label I bought for my mother (AGAIN because first purchase came HOT PINK color and not EARTHY like I ordered) and I bought the coral slim pencil in coral for trying light orange/peach lips with clear sheer gloss.


This is more for using when I wear fake eyelashes because I don't like much the effect of this in my eyes.

I bought this box of eyelashes from EBAY for trying. It arrived late and smashed, but fortunally the eyelashes are ok. The only bad thing is that one eyelash came with ONE super length thread which I'll have to cut. It worths because is very cheap.


Box closed


Inside

If you wanna know the seller I can tell you, just ask.

Thank you so much for reading, come soon because this week I'll review Risqué make up kit! I also want to review and compare some nude color lipsticks.



bai bai