Blog Archive

Sponsor Spotlights: Seek Your Course, The Birth Story Project, Soul*Full e-course, Twenty5 Project + Stacy Kathryn Art and Illustration

I like to think of my sponsorship program as a way of playing matchmaker. These weekly sponsor spotlight posts allow me to do just that - play matchmaker between you and some really amazing people who are providing unique and well crafted offerings. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor (includes your ad on the sidebar + ongoing spotlights), please send me an email at kellyraeroberts@gmail.com for further information!

Now accepting new sponsorship reservations for the holiday season (Oct/Nov/Dec).

****************


Do you want to live a creative life but don't know where to start?
Do you live a creative life but need help staying in-the-know?
Do you teach creative living and want to promote yourself?

Seek Your Course makes all that possible.

Seek Your Course is a database and online hub for connecting people with creative learning opportunities online and around the world.

* Through the Listings you can find ecourses, retreats and conferences with an art focus.
* Through Instructor and Retreat/Conference Profiles you can meet the artists and learn more about the events.
* Through the SYC Blog you can be inspired by interviews, book recommendations, guest posts and much more!
* Listings on many topics including: painting, drawing, blogging, entrepreneurship, encaustics, life coaching, photography, personal growth, and writing.

Come check it out: website | twitter | facebook

****************

After I gave birth to my daughter, I felt lost. I needed to process the most beautiful and traumatic event I’d ever been through. I wanted to find the secret coven of mothers who would usher me in and perform some rites(involving red paint and Jack Daniels, perhaps) that would help me make senseof all this new power and purpose and pain.

I kept waiting forthe Wise Women to show up, but guess what? We’re it. So I created avirtual ‘campfire’ for women to tell their deepest tales of this potent transformation.

Excerpt from my love letter to mothers:
I know the fullness of late summer, mybreasts and belly
ripe and bulging, fecund with life and nourishment;
and I know the barrenness of winter, whensnow is the only gentle comfort
for my ravaged emptiness
and it seems that my juice and my heatwill never return.
I have been through the ring offire. I have passed through it and lived.

Please share your story. http://thebirthstoryproject.com

****************

Starts October 10th – in just 2 days!

Are you looking to:
Expand your awareness?
Let go of limiting beliefs?
Create more meaningful photographs?
Embrace and live from your highest potential?
Transform your life?

If so, join photographer Catherine Just in this Soul*FulleCourse designed just for women. Therewill be inspiring video and audio interviews with Catherine’s favorite life leaders: Miguel RuizDouglas BeasleyAndrea ScherBeth NichollsSheri RosenthalMee TraceyAline Smithson and Susannah Conway. We will dive into photography to help you re-learn how to "see" and writing exercises to move more toward gratitude. There will be opportunities to expand your spiritual experience through fun rituals that can help you learn to let go and trust. Mix all that with some healthy recipes, pampering, rest and rejuvenation and you've got the ingredients for a more Soul*Filled Life! Join us!

Register Now! 

****************


With a desire to create designs, make them affordable and accessible for everyone, and support charities, I asked 'what can I do?' from my home on the south coast of Australia, with small resources but bundles of enthusiasm. The Twenty5 Project is the answer to that question.

Basically, one print costs one dollar25 cents from each one dollar will be donated to a charity that supports our Troops.

These prints do not arrive by post. Once purchased, they are INSTANTLY sent to your email inbox. You may then print them as you like, frame & display them, pin them to your inspiration board, stick them to the fridge or even the bathroom mirror.

Everyone wants something nice to put up in their home. My wish and intention is to provide new and fresh artwork that everyone can afford, and can afford to change every few months or whenever you please. And makes you feel good too! I am just starting – more prints with varied themes are on their way. :) – Melissa Jaine.

****************

Hi, my name is Stacy Kathryn and I am an artist and illustrator! Creating art has been something I’ve gravitated towards my entire life. My dream is that my works find their place in this world, and help others create their own views of the world in the movement of the brush strokes, the vivid colors, and the concepts of life as only art can reflect.

I’ve recently started creating magnets, cards, and one-of-a-kind art pendant necklaces that are now available in my shop. This path is an adventure, and I’d love for you to join me on it. Check out my blog and website for more art and inspiration.

I've been a huge fan of Kelly Rae for the last four years, and love being part of this community. So I'm offering a special discount to Kelly Rae readers. Just enter the code ‘POSSIBLE’ at checkout and receive 20% off your order.

****************

Big thanks to my sponsors! It takes a lot of courage to create a business from dreams, and I'm honored to highlight their bravery + and their offerings. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor (includes your ad on the sidebar + ongoing spotlights), please send me an email at kellyraeroberts@gmail.com for further information!