Blog Archive

NEW LAYOUT + Outfits from time away + a lot of purchases, a lot of things to say! PART I

SPRING RAINY
14ºC~19ºC SICK!

Hello girls! Long time no see, right? But I'm coming back!
For my new start at this blog I did a new layout, what do you think about it? Don't forget to write!
Also, I wanna write about the time I wasn't writing. How I told you, I didnt have time to blog because my work was about to take my whole day...And I wasn't very happy with my blog too, for a lot of reasons... Well, I'm still working, but almost finishing, and now it doesn't take my whole day anymore. I still have the night for myself (actually, it should be for studying! )
It was very very wasting for me this hard work even with bad relationship with two people inside team, but also with this rivalry I got a friend which was fighting for same reason as me, so we are together in this! hahahha I just can't let people do what they want with be, scream what they want at me, prejudice me. Neither me, neither nobody. It's just unffair. It doesn't matter your status, your money, your popularity, your mind, FUCK YOU if you are disrespectful and hypocritical!! And the wrost thing ever, to think you know everything in this world...Nobody knows everything in this world, everybody is learning something everyday, it means me, you and EVERYBODY...At least if the person was a little intelligent...but is just a big stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!
The other good side(the first was my new friend haha) was that i could purchase what I wanted long time already! So it means a lot of reviews for you! Keep on reading, soon I'll write!

I decided to tell you a bit of what I did this time I was away, so lets begin

June/2011 - click to read or hide

It was valentines day, my birthday and also a FESTA JUNINA haha (the last is a party where everybody wears contryside people clothes and eat countryside food etc)...

So first I had my hair cut, I wanted to be cute for these parties~~ But its time to cut again already hahahahah



At valentines day morning I went to see some friends..



They studied fashion with me, even the teacher is in my right side!
Soon I left with my boyfriend then we ate some yogurt icecream together...



OK I always ask for the same flavor and same toppings But it's soooooo niiiiiice I wanna eat everyday! hahaha

As valentine's day gift I gave my boyfriend this strange thing I sewn....hahahahah



Well, I think he likes it hahaha!!!! He even named it "Bob"...Just like everything he names (WTF!) I also gave chocolates...And when started working could give him a Sonic too (i didnt sewn the Sonic) hahaha

And he gave me this REALLY LOVELY KAWAII KAWAIIIII necklace




And some chocolate... just the left side which is my super favorite chocolate! The one in the right is more recent, my brother gave me... Im chocolate lover!

Next weekend we had my birthday
Unfortunally I didn't take any good picture of my outfit that night, because I was super busy! I made some chocolate(chocolate lover!haha) and the cake was wonderfuuuuuuuuuuuuul strawberry + marshmallow flavor (i bought at bakery near home)




Then we had festa juninaaaaaaaa
I drawn and sewn my own dress.. But I still have to learn much, though I sewn it in just one very short week!



I dont have a good pic of myself this day, but you can find me here with my family. Mother, father, 3 brothers and their girlfriends...



I also own a lot of prizes from games hahaha I loved a lot of cute stuff!!



Two picture holder, color pen with bear, cat notepad, a lot of earrings and i dont remember anything more hahaha

So june purchases...

MAKE UP



The Colossal Volum' Express which I searched so much...Just could find because of The Falsies release



This really nice RISQUE make up kit!! When I saw this for the first time I just had to buy! I'll review this one too... please read, this isnt just cute but very high quality products.



Maybelline Eyeliner... Best eyeliner I have ever tried! More at review :)

FASHION



These socks.. just for wearing for boyfriend



This cute top... this is very cute but so expensive... but it worths because I felt in love the moment I saw hahaha

hide June

July/2011 - click to read or hide

August/2011 - click to read or hide
OK June, July and August done ... September and October comming soon!! Still a lot to write! So dont forget to come back

And please write write