Blog Archive

Inspire me Monday / A post for you

My dear blog friends, hope you all had a fantastic weekend.
Mine was lovely, we had the family over for afternoon tea yesterday, we sat on the deck, had tea, and nibbles...very pleasant.
The weather had been a bit uncertain in the morning but luckily it decided to warm up in the afternoon - I was so pleased!
And today well it's kind of special...my blog is turning 1! I know! Time flies, doesn't it?
It's been a fantastic year and for me a great discovery...a bit like Harry Potter and his parallel magical world...I just want to say thank you to you all for your incredible support, your generous comments and your encouragement...you made it fun for me, loved every minute of it!
Hope to last another 10 or maybe 100 years...he he!!!...

Here's a little thank you gift for you...
Have a super fantastic week ;)








Claudia xo